August 23, 2012

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW

Thursday Morning

After some of these...
And several of these...
I finally had to revert to using my flash to get a decent shot. Which I hate to do, but when I am low on natural light it is a must. Probably all winter breakfasts will require one! (And winter dinners too...)

A strawberry breakfast!!

Luckily it is not winter yet and it is shaping up to be another nice day! It's still getting pretty warm in the afternoons, but overall the days are growing cooler. I don't mind at all though. I am actually getting to that point where I am excited for fall! Thoughts of bonfires and apple cider and changing leaves and jeans and apple picking.... I love changing seasons!

Did my 30 minutes on the gazelle and just in time, I have another new one starting today! Zach's 18 month old cousin Noah who we babysat just last weekend! It's been a busy, busy week with new kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment