August 4, 2012

AN APPLE A DAY....

Saturday Morning


....would not go over so well with me, because I don't love apples enough!! But I DID want one this morning :)
An apple with some cinnamon that is!

Last night was fun even though Hillary beat me at putt-putt. How is it that I keep losing on a course that is ours?! I must be really bad... It was still a good time though and I also put together my whole menu for the next week and that is always an accomplishing feeling!

Now we are headed to the Farmer's Market (hoping to beat out the rain!!) to pick up some lovely produce and then it's to the gym. Lunch post will be up late today because Zach and I are having lunch in Indy!! As well as making a Whole Food's trip :) I am a happy girl today. And most days... BE HAPPY! It's good for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment