August 6, 2012

ALL RESTED UP

Monday Morning


It's Monday and I feel...rested?! Must be finally being back on a proper eating/sleeping/exercising schedule! Taking care of your health truly does make your days so much better.

I had told you that I would combine my fruit with yogurt a few times during this week-long thing of fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch, and a main item + veggies for dinner. Well today seemed like a good day to do so!
 FAGE greek yogurt with banana + cinnamon + honey + almond extract
 I absolutely love adding extracts to dishes, and the almond complements the banana so nicely every time :) This was a very delicious (and filling!) breakfast. A great start to my week!

Back to the grind included my 30 minutes on the gazelle.

Looking out at a cloudless, blue, sunny sky and hoping for a fantastic week!

1 comment: