August 30, 2012

TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH!

Thursday Evening

Tonight was dinner with my Momma and Daddy! We ate downtown at Casa del Sol on the patio. A great night for eating outdoors! Soak up summer while you can...

We started off eating our weight in chips and salsa and cheese dip. I ordered a regular sized raspberry margarita but UGH! Barely drank half of it because it tasted like straight syrup :/ That's why I always stick with regular...
For supper I went with Combo #1! Taco, rice and 2 enchiladas.
Toooooo much foooood. Mercy I could NOT finish this all. Theme of the night apparently! It was fun having dinner with Mom and Dad though and I got to drive by Dad's new music store. He sells keyboards and does a ton of other musical related stuff that I know nothing about at the Muncie Music Center. They are building a new store and it is coming along great!

Now I'm home alone waiting for Zach to get back from *guess what* a soccer game :) The movie Date Night is on tv and I am thrilled! I only ever saw this in theaters but thought it was hilarious and have wanted to see it again ever since.

Goodnight, sleep tight, when you wake up it'll be Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment