August 16, 2012

SIMPLE SYRUP

Thursday Morning

...and I am not talking about in a beverage! I am speaking of the simple TBS of real 100% maple syrup that turns a boring piece of toast into a magnificent slice of french toast!!! (Well that and dipping the toast in egg whites and then grilling it...)
My Ezekiel cinnamon raisin french toast was served with juicy cantaloupe. Completely tasted like summer.
It has been quite awhile since I have made french toast and this tasted fantastic. I must do this more often- so easy, and when done right it's healthful as well!
I have a HAAAAALF DAY of work today :) Haven't had one of these for a bit and I am so excited. I love getting done at 1pm instead of 5:30! There are a lot of different things I want to accomplish, but top of the list is a nap. I have just not been sleeping too well this week.

Got in my 30 minutes on the gazelle. Now it's off to have a "sunglass fashion show" with the kiddos. This week is beach week in daycare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment