August 7, 2012

LESS THAN NINE, MORE THAN SEVEN

Tuesday Morning

I require 8 hours of sleep. And that's it. No more. No less. I always do this to myself where it sounds so indulgent to get an extra hour of sleep (like I did last night) but then I inevitably wake up tired (like I did this morning). This morning I woke up groggy and stuffy...think maybe I am also fighting a cold. But I have got to learn to go to bed at just the right time!!

Enough on my sleeping habits- on to breakfast! Two fruits of the day today!
 A red apple and a white peach
 I looove white peaches. This one from my farmer's market was especially juicy and delicious. Too bad I only have regular peaches left now...

 I am postponing my booty call today due to how wore out I feel. I say postponing because I am planning on MORE than making up for it on the gazelle at nap-time today!
 In other news my poor husband has to wrangle ALL THREE kitties to the vet today by himself :( Wish I could go to help out, but the appointment is in the middle of the afternoon when I still have kiddos. In preparation for his visit, Cotton got a serious grooming- check out that pile of fur beside him!! He sheds SO. MUCH.
Hope your morning is "fruit-ful" ;)

1 comment: