August 22, 2012

TONIGHT'S A WINNER!

Wednesday Evening

A DOUBLE winner!! :) Girl's team won (they are now 3-1) and boy's team won (now 3-0)! A good night for the coach indeed!

We celebrated by having dinner at Noodles & Company. We ate outside on the patio since it was such a nice night and I realized something monumental...NO CAMERA! Gasp. I take that thing everywhere and I just couldn't believe it. Luckily my food is food I have eaten before- my good ol standby the Med Salad.

I order this almost every time I go, so it's nothing new. Got shrimp on it like always and like always, it was delicious.

I also had a few sips of Zach's white wine and it tasted refreshing and summery. So sorry I don't have photos tonight, what a plain looking post this is! If only I had an iPhone I could have just taken pictures on it...and blogged from it.... Hmmmm......

We are off to finish the movie Rum Diary! Good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment