June 2, 2012

29:30

Saturday Morning


Woke up knowing exactly what I wanted to do this morning. Run a 5K! It's been two weeks since the last one, which is one week too many since I want to do this often to keep my running feet ready.

I popped out of bed and ate a slice of Ezekiel toast topped with a little Trader Joe's valencia PB and half a ripe banana mashed on. Sprinkled with cinnamon, drizzled with honey- MMM :)

Good pre-run fuel!

Must have helped because I got a new PR on my 3.1- 29 minutes and 30 seconds. Shaving that time off slowly but surely!

Off to Indy to spend the afternoon with Leah. I'll give you another hint- my favorite form of grapes are involved.

Lunch is a bit up in the air, you will know why later. See you whenever I get a chance to post!

2 comments:

  1. I SO wish we had all of these good places to shop like y'all do! We don't have a Trader Joe's or a Whole Foods or anything near us...it stinks! I REALLY want some of these products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer! I can't believe you don't have any of those stores! Though I know Whole Foods tends to be more up north. Do you have an Earth Fare? That's supposed to be really comparable!

    ReplyDelete