June 16, 2012

MORE WEDDINGS!

Saturday Afternoon


Today's eating schedule is a bit odd! We have a wedding in Indy at 1pm that is said to be followed by "refreshments." Not totally sure how much substantial food that means, so I knew I needed to be prepared and eat some ahead. Unfortunately we have to leave by 11am and I wasn't all that hungry yet. So I opted to eat in shifts.

First shift that I ate at home was a leftover polenta square.
Still tastes awesome!

Took this apple with me that I will be eating in the car for "shift two" shortly before the wedding.
We are having a cookout tonight so I do not want to eat much at reception anyway, but I definitely am looking forward to cake :) BEST part of weddings hands down!

See you after our high school friend Michael ties the knot!

.....

We're baaaaack! Despite being a hot, HOT day it was a great time! The wedding was held at Trader's Point Creamery in a beautiful barn.

We had cute fans with the program printed on them that were more than decorative, I used mine the whole day!
Trader's Point is a dairy farm that has a restaurant on site called The Loft- one of Zach and I's favorite places. The cheese there is phenomenal (obviously since it comes from the dairy right there) so imagine how excited we were to see the hors dour eves were crackers with an assortment of Trader's Point cheeses!
Had a little taste of each cheese & cracker with dried fruit- fantastic!
The food was light snacks and I made up a tasting plate:
Mostly fruit, one meatball, 3 chips with artichoke dip and a caprese (tomato/basil/mozz cheese) skewer.

Guzzle tons of water until finally the moment I was waiting for- cake! Or rather, CUPcake :)
Best part was the frosting with candy flower.

Me and MY groom. What a stud <3
Time to prepare for our cookout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment