June 1, 2012

FREE GIFT FRIDAY

Friday Evening


Apparently Free Gift Friday (so dubbed by my husband; see lunch post) continues! In the afternoon I received another Facebook message stating this:

"Free Gift Friday... #2.. Hint - I'm traveling to Oregon and I'd love to know a cool place to eat?..... Enjoy hunny! Love u!"


And I promptly found yet another thing to feature on the blog!! (Somebody knows that new things for the 
blog are my favorite gifts these days...)


Workout
Turbo kick tonight!! It was so nice to be able to go to our turbo kick class together! Haven't been able to do that in weeks. It was an awesome 45 minutes of uppercuts and front kick back kicks and jabs and double bops (and much, MUCH more)!


Weight: 116.2! A new low for the blog :) My all-time adult low was 113 before we went to the Caribbean in 2010 (unfortunately that weight only lasted about 2 weeks before I slowly started putting it back on!)


Dinner
I have a lot of stuff in my fridge, also known as leftovers, that needed attending to tonight! So dinner was a mish-mosh of leftover brussels sprouts with ketchup, jambalayalemon broccoli couscous and tiny peach. I mean really. Like a three bite peach.
One of my gifts from today is being featured for dinner! Check out this completely awesome new bowl :D I LOVE IT!!
Great supper of leftovers- almost too much!! I was pretty full by the end. I blame it on those fiber-packed brusssels ;)



I really am obsessed with this bowl. Hopefully I don't break this one...


Cleaning and errands and more cleaning to do now!! Super excited about tomorrow's event :) I'll give you a hint...it involves the 5 S's. And if you figure it out from that clue I will be impressed!!


Ended up having a baby spoon (not even a tsp) of white chocolate wonderful with a 1/2 TBS of vegan carob chips to round out my night!

No comments:

Post a Comment