June 14, 2012

JUST PEACHY

Thursday Afternoon


A half day of work and a beautiful day at that! The only small cloud on this otherwise bright afternoon is that I have to go get fingerprinted. Blech. Every other year my daycare is up for license renewal and fingerprinting is one of many menial tasks that have to be taken care of before inspection. It's not so bad really but it is just a bit of a pain to drive to the location and pay for them to blacken my fingers and painstakingly roll them (and half the time do them over again). If your fingerprints are smudged at all it throws the whole thing off and once my fingerprints actually came up with a match for a felony. Had to go redo it all... Not to mention I have black, smudgy fingers for days!!

But besides that it's a glorious afternoon :) Per usual with half days I ate a little but not too much for a half a lunch since I am headed to the gym after fingerprints.

My half lunch? Brussels + ketchup!!

I can't get enough of brussels sprouts. Truly I can't.

Before my half-day got started I used the little bit of nap-time that I was here for to use dumbbells for a series of toning moves.

After they gym I will be consuming this cute little peach-

And heading to the pool with Hillary to soak up some pre-Hawaii rays!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog via pinterest. I love it. I'll be following you from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear :) I am so glad you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete