June 12, 2012

YOU'VE SEEN IT BEFORE...

Tuesday Morning


...and I am sure you will see it again! The grapes + cereal combo.
Cinnamon Puffins + Cinnamon Sweets + Bran + Chocolate-filled Squares
I think one of the reasons I like this breakfast so much is how long it takes to eat it! Since I don't pour milk on my cereal I eat it with my fingers instead of a spoon and it takes quite a while- which to me is more fun.

During this morning's booty call I discovered I am sore in the strangest places from yesterday's ZWOW... She wasn't kidding when she said I would feel it in muscles that I didn't know I possessed!! 30 minutes on the gazelle flew by!

Here's a taste of my world as a daycare teacher:
Daycare conversations brought to you by Jordan:
Girl: Pleeeeease can I be on your team?
Boy: (crosses arms and shakes head) NO
G: PLEEEEASE!!! I will give you 50 dollars!
B: NOPE
G: How about 100 dollars?!
B: I still say no
G: Okay, okay. FIVE dollars then.
B: OKAY!!!
*hugs*
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment