June 8, 2012

FOR CONVENIENCE SAKE

Friday Morning


Such a sweet word to type is Friday :)

It's been a good bit since I have had cereal and today I was ready for it! Best part of cereal is it's convenience- no cooking or dirtying up extra dishes this morning.

The line-up:
-Cinnamon Sweets
-Cinnamon Puffins
-Fiber One bran
-a few chocolate filled squares (always just a few of these, they are like the dessert part of breakfast!)

Paired with grapes.


30 minutes on the gazelle- check!

It is now exactly TWO WEEKS from Hawaii!!! I can hardly stand it!!! Mom and Dad leave for Chicago today and fly out tomorrow morning.

I will leave you with another photo from June 2008 of Zach and I's honeymoon in Hawaii :)
That bird wouldn't stop eating Zach's hair... 

Can't wait to be there again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment