June 8, 2012

NEVER GETS OLD

Friday Afternoon


You know what never gets old? Bananas with PB!!! I'm sorry. I know I provide an endless parade of pictures of bananas with honey and bananas with chocolate and bananas in wraps and almost always with some form of nut butter... I just can't help myself! I need therapy! I suppose there are worse things to be obsessed with eating...

So if you guessed that this meant a banana was involved with lunch (again) you were wrong!
Okay. I lied. You were right.
Banana with a schmear of peanut butter. I do believe schmear is the proper form of measurement in this case. Good old plain, valencia peanut butter from Trader Joe's.
Thought about making a big 'ol salad but I really wasn't very hungry. Decided to use up the rest of Wednesday's chicken salad instead.
A serving of brown rice crackers for dipping.

It was high time for another Tone It Up workout today! I didn't want to fatigue my legs too much with turbo kick coming up tonight, so I chose their Tone Up Your Back Workout. I did this three times through (15 reps of each move three times). The back is an area so easily neglected. But even though I can never really see it, I want the back of me to look as good as the front! (Working on getting the front looking good as well... ;) )

Apparently the theme of my meals has been easy and no-cook today and this will carry over to dinner because tonight is leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment