June 13, 2012

SNAP!

Wednesday Afternoon


Didn't have the hunger or desire for a very elaborate lunch today so I threw together a salad instead.

The bed:
-spinach
-green leaf lettuce
-red leaf lettuce
The toppings:
-tomato
-green pepper
-red pepper
-pickles
-carrots
-avocado

The dressing:
-1 tsp EVOO
-1 tsp honey
-pinch of gourmet sea salt
On the side I served up something I haven't bought in quite a long time- Snapea Crips!
While peas don't get a top ranked spot as a favorite vegetable, I do quite like pea pods and that's what these are in chip form! They taste awesome and are very low in fat with a decent amount of fiber for a pea pod chip.

I had half a serving with my salad.



This afternoon I turned to some trusty Tone It Up videos for a workout. Did 3 circuits of the Abs Fitness Model Workout combined with 3 circuits of the Problem Area Workout.

My beautiful surprise roses from Zach (from last week) are now cut from the stems and drying on a plate.
This is because from the time we started dating I have saved EVERY SINGLE ROSE Zach has ever gotten me. I have received an assortment of other flowers over the years from him, but it is the roses I save. My grandma had vases of rose petals that my grandpa had given her over time and I always loved that idea so I decided to save my roses. I now have two enormous glass vases (jars? hurricane glasses?) filled with roses. I'll photograph them sometime to show you- there are literally hundreds! :D

Dinner tonight is a bit up in the air, but plans include doing something with my friend Kaitlyn who is here visiting from Indy for a conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment