June 1, 2012

Eggcellent

Friday Afternoon


A hard boiled egg makes any salad more fun. At least if you are me it does. And since today's lunch was simple and lite and...lets be honest boring rather plain, I needed something to make me more excited for it!

1. I have veggies to use up
2. I am eating pretty lightly (in preparation for tomorrow's festivities)
3. I didn't feel like getting fancy

So a cold, veggie salad it was. Romaine with baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, celery, red pepper, cucumber and a hard boiled egg.

Egg's best friend-
 Ugh had to use a flash for lunch pictures. So gloomy out I have no good natural light!

Drizzle of Annie's asiago cheese dressing for some flava. (My computer wanted that to say lava...)
Boring, yes, but nourishing as well! Although I picked off pretty much ALL the red peppers. I have a really sensitive palate for when red/orange/yellow peppers are going even a little bit bad and I just can't eat them raw at that point. I can still cook them, but raw does not fly.

Afternoon Workout
was 1 circuit of the Best Abs Routine and tried out a new ZWOW!
Today: ZWOW 8 (8 is my lucky number!)
Circuit:
-Forward/Backward Squat Jump 10 reps
-Dragon Lunge Back 10 reps
-Toe Touch Jump Up 10 reps
-Side Plank Leg Lift 10 reps each side
Repeat for 6 rounds
Whewwwww. The toe touch jump ups especially make me tired after a while! I LOVE ZUZANA LIGHT! Seriously please check out her workouts- they are IN-TENSE.

Turbo Kick this evening :) Yay!

Oh! I almost forgot! Today Zach posted this on my Facebook:
"It's Free Gift Friday! For gift #1 check somewhere in the house where u will be taking alot of these to wear in Hawaii.. Alaska would not be a good place to wear these! Love u.. Hope u enjoy it!"


Which I immediately knew meant my bikini drawer (yeah, I have a drawer). I looked inside to find the most incredible present to be featured on the blog!!! (no, not a bikini ;) ) I absolutely can't wait to show it off though- hopefully soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment