June 14, 2012

MY HANDS ARE CLEAN

Thursday Evening


Guess what? No black fingerprints! It was all electronic! It had changed since I had last done it and I can't say I was sorry. Though my right ring finger kept coming up with a *warning: match possible* sign... If I find out that finger has committed a felony I don't know what I'll do.

Headed to the gym next and got in 33 minutes on the arc trainer (440 cal. burned). That's all I could take because it is such a gorgeous day I just HAD to get outside! So I headed to the pool and spent the next 2 hours laying in the sunshine with Hillary and her sister Haley :)

Came home for dinner by myself (Zach has been so so busy this week) and attempted to eat up more of our stock.

Banana.
Salad. Spinach/green leaf/red leaf. Carrots. Tomato. Peppers. Capers. Asiago dressing.
Crackers: brown rice snaps, veggie crackers, round crackers. With 2 oz. total of habanero cheese, manchego cheese, fontina cheese.
It was a good assortment :)



Now Hillary should be over soon and we are going to color my hair a bit darker (it's lightened up too much for my taste!) and it's time to introduce her to the fourth HP! Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Looking forward to a nice girl's night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment