June 20, 2012

ALL THE PRETTY ROSES

Wednesday Afternoon


Much calmer on the daycare front today :). Whew, thank goodness! Wednesdays used to be the most stressful day of the week with the combination of kids I had on that day, but now with everyone's new summer schedules it is actually the day I have the least amount of kiddos!

I am getting excited because my fridge is getting VERY close to empty! Not normally something that would thrill me so much, but I really hate wasting food and I don't want to leave anything behind to go bad while we are gone. Fifteen days is a long time you know ;)

For today's lunch I cut up my last plum...
And made a pretty pathetic salad. All I had was spinach + arugula with green peppers and carrots for toppings! Dressed with a TBS of creamy asiago.

I know my meals have been so unbearably boring/uncreative lately but please hang in there because in just a couple of days it's about to get a whole lot more exciting!!!

Remember when Zach got me roses a couple of weeks ago and I talked about saving every rose he has ever gotten me? Well today I added my newly dried roses to the collection and with tomorrow being our wedding anniversary I thought it was a good time to show you all!
Don't mind the *ahem* bit of dust... So here is every rose Zach has ever gotten me in the 9 years we have been together. I know the first vase has over 200 but no idea about the second!
Time to get my afternoon working out in: 3 rounds of the best abs circuit and tons of random exercise. Jumping jacks, butt kicks, jump rope, pushups, lots and lots of different toning moves with dumbbells, etc. It's just an antsy kind of day and I can't stick to one routine!

29 hours until vacation officially begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment