June 21, 2012

FOUR YEARS

Thursday Morning


Breakfast

Apple. Cereal. SIMPLE!
 Cinnamon puffins + fiber one bran + chocolate filled squares
 I am in love with this green leaf bowl!
 Also got in my LAST booty call before Hawaii! Gazelle for 30 minutes per usual.

Vacation
When I hit 5:30 this evening (or earlier if the kids are gone early!) I will officially be on vacation for the next SEVENTEEN days!!!! I wait ALL year for this time. Being a self-employed daycare provider that works year round does not give me very much flexibility, but these two weeks I close are a little slice of heaven.

Anniversary

BUT- I will talk about vacation all day I am sure, for now I want to address something else this morning that is somewhat being overshadowed by Hawaii... It's our anniversary!!! Four years ago on this day I said I do to the most wonderful man I know. (I am not just saying that, he is really the most wonderful guy I know!!!)

It rained on our outdoor wedding, but we only had eyes for one another. Plus look what rain on your wedding day gets you...
Not in the slightest bit enhanced or edited! :) A bona fide rainbow.

Zach and I have now been together over 9 years and married for four! When we married I was only 19 and Zach was 20. Really young I know!! But bear in mind I had already finished college with my degree in early childhood education and Zach was already flipping houses for real estate and we had already been together for 5 years, so we were more than ready!

Want to know something funny/ironic? Four years ago after the wedding we went to the Hyatt Place in Indianapolis near the airport to stay and fly out for Hawaii early the next morning. Now, 4 years later...we are staying in the Hyatt Place tonight to fly out for Hawaii in the morning! Crazy :)

I will leave you with some pictures of our wedding day...
My Auntie Marilyn MADE our beautiful cakes
Where our wedding was going to be before the rain!
Daddy sang to me before walking me down the aisle :)

 Actually, BOTH of my parents walked me down the aisle!


The wedding party
You might recognize some of these people from my blog... :) From the left: Bethany (an old high school friend), Heather (the cousin we just visited in TN- though a smaller cousin now :)!!), Christine (my maid of honor and you know her as my very best friend), Me, Kori (my best friend living far away from me in Georgia :( ) and Hillary (my best friend here in Muncie!)

First dance <3
Four generations of women- I have such lovely, Godly ladies in my life who raised me!
Let me see YOU limbo in that dress... :)
 It was a fantastic, memorable, wonderful, special day and I loved reliving it just now! :) Now on to a busy, exciting day getting the FINAL stuff done!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! You looked stunning on your wedding day. That rainbow picture - WOW:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe....such sweet and surprising memories.
    One of life's most fantastic days.

    ReplyDelete