June 21, 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Thursday Evening


Kids leave. I get off work. Officially on vacation! And how do I celebrate? By going to the gym of course :) Seriously- no better way to start my vacation than feeling confident! Don't worry, I'm not totally crazy, I kept it super short! Just 20 fly by minutes on the arc trainer for one last workout at my YMCA.

Dinner tonight could have been a rather plain, boring affair since we fly out early in the morning, but hey- it IS our anniversary you know! ;) Mom and Dad followed us to Indy and treated us to dinner at Cooper's Hawk!! The place we took Mom for Mother's Day. We really like this place a lot.
One of the things I love the most is their "Life Balance" menu where all the items are under 600 calories. Last time I had a delicious eggplant ravioli, but tonight I went for their Jumbo Sea Scallops (just 380 calories!) "jumbo seared sea scallops over oven-roasted cauliflower, mediterranean sweet grape tomato relish and fresh basil." Phenomenal!
Zach had a tortilla soup (which I borrowed a few bites of ;) )
Along with the Ahi Tuna Tacos (442 calories). "3 crispy white corn tortillas filled with cabbage, sliced blackened ahi tuna, sriracha cream and pico de gallo. Garnished with avocado, cilantro and asian slaw."
To accompany my tasty dish I had a glass of their almond sparkling wine that I am so in love with- first drink I have had in almost two weeks!!

Cheers to 4 years!

We split the Reese Cup cookie dessert with ice cream four ways- perfect portion to get a taste of awesomeness!! :)

 GREAT start to vacay!


Now we are at our Hyatt Place hotel reminiscing how we were here just 4 years ago as newlyweds :) Time to get some sleep (if I can!!) Early flight out at 6:42 tomorrow morning, about 17 different alarms are set...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

{Edited to add}
Forgot to mention something- see my earrings?? Those are the earrings I wore on my wedding day and have worn them every year on our anniversary since :)

No comments:

Post a Comment