June 12, 2012

A LEFTOVER WINNER

Tuesday Afternoon


Some leftovers are just not as good reheated. Some are about the same. But once in a special while the leftovers are better! That's how I feel about these polenta squares!!!
Heated one up with my lunch and it's divine! Really. It needs no toppings, no dips, no sauces; it stands alone.
Paired it up with asparagus lightly salted with garlic salt
Nut butter filled celery. Some with maple almond butter and some with valencia pb.

I've got a thing for variety...
Being a bit sore in the arms and legs led to the decision for cardio, cardio, cardio during today's nap-time. Turned The Bachelorette (my guilty pleasure trash t.v....) on Hulu and cranked out 500 butt kicks, 500 jumping jacks and 500 jump rope rotations.

My mom keeps putting pictures up of her and Dad's Hawaiian vacation and it is making me so excited and antsy for ours!!!

Here's my good-looking parents on Waikiki Beach. Where Zach and I will be in 10 short excruciatingly long days!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment