June 15, 2012

ONE WEEK EXACTLY

Friday Morning


Next week at this time I will be blogging not from out in my classroom, but from the airport!!! ONE WEEK TO HAWAII!!!

But for now I am working...

This morning breakfast was simple and quick. A slice of Ezekiel toast with raspberry crofters jam + a banana.
I am at the very end of my raspberry jam but I will have to wait until we get back from Hawaii to stock back up!
 Got in my booty call of 30 minutes on the gazelle to start off my Friday. I always watch something on hulu while I am gazelling (?) away and this morning I found the documentary "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead." I recently discovered my love for health related documentaries. The documentary "Food Inc." was life changing for Zach and I, and it was actually at the end of watching "Forks Over Knives" that I decided to start this blog!

So I dove into "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and am enjoying it so far. It is primarily about juicing and while I don't own a juicer I am still finding it very informative and I just like hearing about health in general :) I was particularly excited to see Dr. Joel Fuhrman in this documentary. He wrote the book "Eat to Live" that I own and learned a lot from and it was neat to see him "in person" and talking health!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping this day is going to flyyyyy by! Really ready to be done with work this week and get a lot of vacation prep accomplished over the weekend!

I'll leave you with another picture of my parents enjoying their time in Hawaii RIGHT NOW!
EEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment