June 9, 2012

HOME ALONE PART 2

Saturday Evening


This time I really am home alone. :( Zach is still gone and my parents are gone and everyone else is too busy!

It was a lovely wedding today (besides the fact that my poor car about died on me multiple times on the interstate!) After a nice ceremony we headed over to the reception where I sat down with a plate mostly filled with veggies and fruit!

Had 2 crackers + 2 pcs. of these + 2 meatballs with my healthy fare.

And this little favor pack of hershey kisses!
*Had to do my typical "Haha I know it's weird I am taking pictures of everything but I have a food blog..." spiel a few times ;)

After the wedding party arrived and did traditional cake cutting, garter tossing, father/daughter dancing, etc. it was time to LET THEM ME EAT CAKE!
It was a cheesecake! What a great idea :) I used to request cheesecake as my birthday cake I am such a fanatic. Plus this cheesecake had frosting, so best of both worlds!!

Then we danced, danced, danced the evening away- such fun! Can I count that as some cardio for today?? :)
So I wanted to grab another piece of cheesecake but they were gone! Then I was going to grab one of the gorgeous iced cupcakes but ran out of time! You can imagine my sorrow at this... So I headed home and grabbed a piece of cake to compensate ;)
Our local bakery Concannons makes the tastiest treats but I have to be honest. I don't think I was nearly as hungry for cake as I originally though I was. :/ I literally ate the icing off of this and didn't want a single bite more. I did not eat any of the cake part or cheesecake part...I hate when I think I want something any really don't. I paired my cake frosting with 5 1/2 ounces of my yummy Vista Rose.
Since I didn't end up eating my cake I don't know what I will do about "dinner." I kind of ate earlier but it wasn't really a supper and being in the sun/pool all day makes me hungry! I may get something here in a bit...

{Edited to add}
The age-old dilemma was waging war with me last night. I wanted food but I didn't want to drive anywhere to get something and I didn't feel like fixing anything... Hmmm...Pizza King delivers...problem solved!
Om nom nom nom

No comments:

Post a Comment