June 4, 2012

LEMONS AHOY!

Monday Evening


Gym time: The ZWOW combined with typical Monday-ness had me feeling pretty weary by the time the workday was done. I knew if I just put on my workout clothes and went to the gym though I would feel better, and I did!

30 minutes on the treadmill: Ran a mile first (a slow one at 9:20) and then the rest of the time hiking at a 15 incline. Total calories burned- 371.

Weight: 118.0 Hello, wine festival ;) Always spending the first two days of the week burning off the weekend water weight...

Dinner tonight was leftovers so I cleaned up the last piece of fish and the rest of the lemon couscous with broccoli. A wonderful pairing! Very lemony what with the dill lemon sauce, the lemon couscous and a little lemon wedge for garnish!


Still have quite a bit of that tangy lemon-dill-yogurt sauce leftover and I am not quite sure just what to do with it!!

Off to Bible study :D

No comments:

Post a Comment