June 19, 2012

FLAVOR COMBINATIONS

Tuesday Evening


Man was I WIPED by the end of the workday!! I think it is the combination of endless planning adrenaline + stressful day with the daycare kids + over-taxing myself with workouts. So tonight at the gym I kept it simple and easy and told myself I didn't have to do any more than what I wanted. Did a fairly easy 30 minutes on the arc trainer (335 calories burned) and was glad I did. Of course. I always say "you NEVER regret a workout!"

Weight: 114.3

What should I use up out of my refrigerator tonight? (It's starting to get sparse!)

Need to use...avocado, green peppers, salsa, tomatoes, jalapeƱos, cheese...hmmm...sounds like the makings for nachos! Topped two servings of corn chips with green peppers, pepperjack cheese and fat free mozzarella.
Stuck this under the broiler til the cheese melted and topped with cherry tomatoes, jalapeƱos, and avocado. Served with salsa for dipping!

Also had an empty jar of white chocolate wonderful on hand.
Filled it up with a sliced banana, granola, honey, the last of the sweet and salty mix, and a tsp of white chocolate wonderful (since there was next to none left in there!) and a tsp of chocolate hazelnut butter.

May have been a strange "supper" but it rocked!


Been so busy tonight and it's not done yet! Off to keep packing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment