June 18, 2012

MOUSE FOOD

Monday Evening


I only have just a second to post before we are out the door to Bible study! I can tell every second of this week is going to be busy, busy!

Tonight at the gym I did 30 SWEATY minutes on the elliptical for 303 calories burned. All I had time for!!

Weight: 114.9!! Ecstatic! Not only have I not seen that in a couple of years, but I never lose weight over the weekend! So nice to know I can enjoy foods (Pizza King, wedding cake, brownie) in moderation combined with good food and exercise and still lose weight :)

Flew in the door and threw together dinner.

A small plum.

Cheese and cracker plate: fontina cheese, manchego cheese, habanero cheese, pepper-jack cheese.
                                         rice crackers, veggie crackers and round crackers.
Steamed spinach with a TBS of mayonnaise and garlic powder.
Absolutely drowning spinach in mayonnaise used to be the only way my mom could get me to eat it when I was younger :) I've come a ways...

Good dinner using up more food!
I am going to get spoiled on how easy throwing stuff together is this week + two weeks of vacation! I am not going to remember how to cook a meal when I return :)

No comments:

Post a Comment