June 7, 2012

PARFAIT

Thursday Morning


Last Night

Remember Zach was taking me on a surprise?
 I have been saying I wanted to see this movie since I first saw a preview for it back in November!!
Whenever you don't know what you are doing or where you are going- take water! ;)
We don't go see movies that often unless it seems like one we would REALLY want to see in theaters. This one was great!! My kind of movie is 100% fantasy meets battle. (As evidenced by my love for LOTR and Harry Potter...)

This Morning

Layer FAGE, blueberry jam, blueberries, flaxseed and granola into a glass (or bowl, or whatever) and voila! Parfait :)
With a side of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast!
'Tis nice to have a sunshiny breakfast :)



Not quite as pretty all stirred up, but scrumptious all the same!

Booty call = 30 minutes on the gazelle

15 days until Hawaii...dreaming of the beach and a drink in my hand....

No comments:

Post a Comment