June 6, 2012

SAVORY

Wednesday Morning


Man, I slept like a ROCK last night! I only woke up once (which for me is very unusual) and when my alarm went off I was having crazy dreams about boat racing against Draco Malfoy.... a sure sign I had gotten enough sleep and was ready to wake up!

Every morning I always want something sweet/carby. Hence the continuous breakfasts of oatmeal, fruit, cereal, toast w/PB or jam, etc. Once in a while I try to vary it up though so this morning I made an egg white veggie omelette.
I sautéed some peppers, onions and mushrooms and stuffed them into the omelette with fontina + a tiny bit of FF mozzarella (measured it out to an ounce total).
Seasoned it with pepper, gourmet sea salt and topped with a bit of avocado!

Well. This was a good breakfast, and very filling, but honestly not satisfying. I would have loved it as a lunch! I just am not much of a savory breakfast person...

Nevertheless it did its job and powered my body into 30 minutes on the gazelle for my morning booty call. (And my booty is SORE today! The fast elliptical session yesterday possibly?)

This week feels a little slow so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment