June 20, 2012

YOU CAN GRILL THEM TOO!!

Wednesday Evening


Ran sprint intervals tonight for 30 minutes on the treadmill (285 calories gone) and ran them all over 8.0, even ran one at an 8.8!! Fastest I've ever run before! Felt like jello when I was done, but it was a good jello feeling :)

Weight: 113.6 Holy. Cow. I about did a crazy person dance right there in the gym when I saw this! Last 113 was on 5/13/10 (Thanks to tracking it down in my old food journals).  I've lost over 9 lbs. now since I started this food blog just two months ago!! Needless to say, I'm thrilled :)

So dinner...
Made up another salad with spinach and arugula with a slice of pepperjack cheese and added a TBS of the creamy asiago dressing again. Today at lunch I realized just how amazingly this dressing paired with arugula!
Then I decided to once again do something different with bananas- this time...I grilled one! Well, on the stovetop.
I dunked two slices of  Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread into egg whites and grilled them to make French toast.
Topped them with a little white chocolate wonderful, a little chocolate hazelnut butter and a little maple syrup served with the grilled banana!


FANTASTIC!!!

Time to continue on with the last vestiges of travel prep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment