June 20, 2012

THE ADRENALINE KEEPS PUMPING

Wednesday Morning


The cats will NOT stay out of/off of our suitcases. Which means I will be taking a good portion of their hair to Hawaii with us to remember them by...

I am so full of adrenaline that I didn't feel all that hungry this morning. I cranked out the 30 minutes on the gazelle easily and feel like maybe I need to do more to help burn off some of this nervous/excited energy!!

I finally knew I had to feed myself something, so I sliced up an apple and toasted a slice of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread.
Even not being very hungry this bread still tastes soo good to me always! Love the gooey little bites of raisin :)

I am positively running around like a chicken with its head cut off (such a weird expression right? but whatever that looks like...I'm doing it!) and am starting to get that feeling of so much to do, so little time!

Only 33 more hours until I am officially off work and vacation begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment