June 15, 2012

THE LIGHT AND THE DARK

Friday Afternoon


Half-way through this work day!! I am so antsy today. I think this week has just felt extra long because of all the vacation anticipation.
While planning out my lunch I discovered my pear had a big mushy spot. Whoops. Time to eat that guy! After cutting around the mush, topped with cinnamon and a drizzle of agave.
In a skillet I cooked up some onion, peppers and mushrooms. After they were tender I poured egg whites over the top and scrambled it all up. Seasoned it with rosemary, sea salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper and topped with cherry tomatoes and avocado.
I didn't feel like following a particular routine exercise this afternoon, so I did a lot of randoms- planks, pushups, arm band exercises, jumping jacks, butt kicks...you get the picture. Hoping we have turbo kick tonight! Since our gym entrance is messed up we have been entering through the group exercise room. Hopefully we will just hold class in a different room, I would hate to miss my last one before Hawaii!

Tonight I'll finally weigh in! Although it's been a good week of exercise and clean eating, I know how my body reacts after such a bad eating weekend (those few days I ate the worst I have eaten since I started this blog! Unfortunately that is how I used to eat quite regularly...) I am just hoping it will be back around 116 and not any higher!

Actually cooking dinner tonight *gasp!* It's been a whole week!

No comments:

Post a Comment