June 19, 2012

JUST BREATHE

Tuesday Afternoon


Mercy! It's like the daycare kids are just trying to wring every ounce of me out. They must know I'm only teaching for 3 more days because today my patience is being tried to the MAX. I have to stop and remember to breathe. I am always thankful for the break their nap-time brings me, but today I am extra so!

Anyways, on to lunch. Don't know if it's from the stress of today or just how filling that breakfast was but I wasn't really in the mood for lunch. I sliced up a peach and steamed some frozen broccoli and thought...that'll do.
Not glamorous or exciting, but I do love broccoli and it was particularly juicy peach :)
Ate the broccoli totally plain and straight out of my Pampered Chef steamer and I loved it.
As I said yesterday I would be doing for this week I cranked out another 3 rounds of the best abs circuit. Paired that up with 2 rounds of the bikini blast circuit. Made for a great afternoon workout!!

I am actually starting to put things INTO suitcases now! (Monumental, I know :) ) I am just so very, very ready to have all the planning and prep done and be enjoying this vacation we've been dreaming all year about. Mom and Dad got back from Hawaii today and I am going to go see them tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment