June 25, 2012

PUFFED UP

Sunday Morning


Woke up this morning and you all KNOW after last night's food I didn't want anything besides a good ole banana :)
After I ate this fuel Zach and I set out for a run on the beach. Got to the beach. And there was the most beautiful FULL rainbow spanning the ocean!! We ran back to the condo, grabbed the camera, and ran back to discover it mostly gone :( But at least we caught the end of it!
We had a great 1.3 mile run (Zach has an app that tracked our course!) but man was it tough! Running barefoot in the sand is no easy feat, though I really enjoyed it. Going to do it again for sure. During our run we had to take a short break because I found this (newly I think) dead pufferfish!! It was crazy and awesome and weird...


And that was the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment