June 11, 2012

A COMFORTABLE ROUTINE

Monday Morning


Am I ever glad to see Monday! That might sound crazy, but I really do crave routine in my life. It's fine to have some occasional splurges but my whole weekend was one big splurge. Ready to feel some of that sugar leave my system!!

Nothing like a combination of a workout + some Crofters to start Monday off on the right foot :)
Workout- 30 minutes on the gazelle
Breakfast- a slice of Ezekiel sprouted grain toast topped with Crofter's raspberry

My Crofters raspberry is starting to get dangerously low...

Guess what?
ELEVEN DAYS until Hawaii!!! My mom has been putting up pictures of their trip so far on Facebook and it is making me even more excited (if possible) for our trip! It still feels like there is a lot to get done though so for now I am thankful for a bit more time. We're getting close though!

No comments:

Post a Comment