June 19, 2012

MORE THAN SATISFIED

Tuesday Morning


Man, what is with these filling breakfasts this week!? I didn't feel like this mornings breakfast was all that big, but I'm stuffed!
I scrambled up some egg whites with green pepper, sun dried tomato, half a slice of pepperjack cheese and a sprinkle of fat free mozzarella cheese. A great scramble! Though on second thought I should have added spinach leaves...
To complete this wholesome breakfast was a medium sliced banana with honey, cinnamon and two kinds of nut butters for dipping. :D A tsp of TJ's valencia PB and a tsp of Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter.
You know, when I had the chocolate hazelnut butter in a sample package it didn't remind me as much of nutella as I had hoped, but coming from the big jar it totally does! Like a chocolate frosting :D

30 minutes of the gazelle done for booty call and a ton on my plate for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment