June 10, 2012

BOTTOM OF THE CARTON (AND I DON'T MEAN MILK)

Sunday Afternoon


It's lunch-time already and I feel as though I just ate grapes half an hour ago. Still full. Still eating fruit.

On to blueberries!
I wiped out the rest of this container of blueberries and called it lunch. Sorry my "meals" are so boring today!! Hopefully dinner will involve something interesting... Hopefully I will be hungry for dinner!
Off to the gym then off to the pool! Sounds familiar but it doesn't get old :)


Later...
Didn't end up going to the pool today, while it was really hot and nice out there were also lots of clouds so I found other ways to occupy my time :)

I DID hit the gym though! 31 minutes on the arc trainer for 361 calories slashed and 20 minutes on the treadmill for another 248 calories gone.

Then returned home for six ounces of Vista Rose.
 Wine helps hunger return ;) Ate the last couple bites of last weeks baked camembert pasta...
 And we got these two lovely treats at the bakery! Don't worry I didn't eat all of them :) Just that cookie was pretty big!

No comments:

Post a Comment