September 7, 2012

A BOWL OF FALL

Friday Morning

Breakfast tasted like fall this morning. What is with me and fall lately?! Not sure, but I don't mind :D
Part of the reason it was fall-like was my apple. My apple that was so easily turned into tiny, peeled, diced pieces thanks to the help of my Apple master!

 Made my usual whipped banana oatmeal on the stove. 1/3 C rolled oats, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/4 cup water, salt and 1/2 ripe banana.
 Stirred in honey, flaxseed, cinnamon, apple spice and apple near the end.
 Topped with a crumble of friendship bread and served with a baby spoon of Justin's chocolate hazelnut spread. (YES! It's back!) :)

 This was so incredible. Only problem? Too much! This made a very voluminous bowl and I had to pass the last fourth over to Zach. At least he got to enjoy some fall for breakfast as well :)

30 minutes on the gazelle- check!

Did I mention I'm so happy it's Friday? Cause I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment