September 14, 2012

RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY...LEAVES

Friday Afternoon

My-oh-my must the kids know it's Friday!! They were wearing me down today. So very thankful for my sub coming today- much needed!

Normally on a half day I just eat a lite bit of lunch because I head to the gym as soon as Kathy gets here. Since it's Friday though, I am going to turbo kick tonight! (Finally I will be on time for once...) So in light of this I went ahead and ate a normal lunch.
Veggie Egg White Scramble

Sauteed peppers and mushrooms, cooking in the egg whites, seasoned with my lovely herby Alalea salt from Hawaii + pepper and devoured.
Nice, big bowl of eggy goodness!

Not sure just how I am going to spend this half day. I was seriously pumped for a bike ride and it has been drizzly and cold all day! Though I did find a couple lovely things outside despite the rain-


Perhaps a nap is in order ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment