September 21, 2012

OH MR. SUN, SUN, MR. GOLDEN SUN, PLEASE SHINE DOWN ON ME

Friday Morning

I feel as though this week has flown by! Not complaining though :) We had another beautiful sunrise this morning.

I have always been enamored with the sky and love that it is never the exact same painting twice!

It's a yogurt kinda day.
FAGE + honey + strawberries, a simple yet utterly satisfying combination!

A slice of Ezekiel toast on the side with milk chocolate peppermint nut butter from Spread smeared on. This was the first I've had this one on something and it tasted great. I didn't love it as much as the cookies and cream, but liked it better than the white chocolate with pretzels.

Did my 30 minutes on the gazelle per usual!
Hope your workday flies by for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment