September 17, 2012

WALK FOR A CURE

Sunday Evening

Zach shared this "I'm sick and don't feel good" treat from Concannon's with me (cause it was huge!!) that I think made me feel slightly better ;)
What really helped a little though was getting out of the house for a short 20 minute walk. I felt like laying on the couch and never moving but it was so beautiful outside and I was getting so sick of being on the cough that I drug myself outside and was really glad I did. Perfect fall-like weather. Pretty new neighborhood we walked around. Great company :)

I could not decide what I wanted for dinner and therefore didn't end up eating until after 8:30 when I snagged a bowl of frozen grapes and Zach fixed me some Annie's organic mac n' cheese.
We ate while watching "Hunger Games." So glad we finally bought it! This movie could possibly enter the rotation of Harry Potters and LOTRs...

No comments:

Post a Comment