September 5, 2012

NON-SAUSAGE SAUSAGE

Wednesday Evening

Pushed a little bit harder at the gym tonight, finally getting back into the swing of things. :) Did 19 thigh-burning minutes on the bike followed by 11 minutes on the arc trainer. It was HOT in there tonight. I am certainly reaching the point where I will not complain about fall bringing us cooler temps and less humidity...

Dinner tonight was a lets-throw-some-items-together-to-make-a-meal kinda thing. When I spied my brussels sprouts in my freezer I knew no other vegetable would cut it.
 Tossed my brussels with EVOO and sea salt and while they were roasting I threw an Italian chicken sausage under the broiler! Made by Coleman Natural- the "only way to eat sausage without all the junk in it!" Added some mustard that I didn't use because it didn't taste right on this spicy sausage. The relish on the other hand though was a thumbs up!
 Ate this while watching Pretty Woman and working more of my tough puzzle. Tonight I discovered that the picture on the box isn't even really what it will look like, it's just a random picture. Who does that?

Zach's boys won their game tonight :)

{Edited to add}
Zach and I took a drive and I got a small German Chocolate fro yo with reese cups.
German choc. was their sugar-free, fat-free flavor of the day for only 9 calories an ounce :)

No comments:

Post a Comment