September 14, 2012

WAFFLING ON A DECISION

Friday Morning

Friday. Half-day. Have you ever heard more beautiful words? Well besides Vacation and hawaii that is... :)

4,000 cheers to my handy husband today!!! Mid booty-call one of the foot pedals on my gazelle came unattached from it's cord! Besides scaring me half to death, I was crushed. My $12 garage sale purchase giving out on me after over a year of hard use? Unthinkable! I was already plotting rummage sale tactics for the next morning when my knight in shining armor sleepy man in boxers produced unusual tools and fixed it right up for me! I was a bit wary on it after my near death experience, but was able to finish my usual 30 minutes. My Hero :)

I just could NOT decide this morning what I wanted for breakfast. I mulled over ideas of oatmeal (too much work today), cereal (boring), a white nectarine (not ripe enough), egg white scramble (too savory) and finally made a decision.

Frozen grapes + Waffle
I decided to try out another Spread flavor today- White Chocolate Pretzel Spread! (If you missed yesterday morning's post about Spread here it is.) It was good, but not GREAT; despite being the one that was featured on the show and the reason we got these!! So far Cookies and Cream is my favorite.
Sad pictures this morning because I didn't realize they were so out of focus until I downloaded and by that point breakfast was long gone :)

Half-day of work today!! Really hoping the rain clears up so I can go for a bike ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment