September 10, 2012

LIVING IN HARMONY

Saturday Evening

In our quest for picking up Indiana wineries (we now have 11 together!), Zach and I visited one this afternoon. It was New Harmony Winery where I visited with Leah back in July, but Zach had never been. We had a tasting that stretched almost 2 hours! Not because we were drinking all their wine, but because we were talking so much! Ended the tasting with a white chocolate cup of ice wine :)

 The guy who poured for us was so interesting with lots of cool stories and we just chatted and chatted away. He even took us back in their stock rooms to show us stuff. I love wineries that are so personal and friendly!
After choosing two bottles to buy we decided we were hungry, but not hungry so we stopped at Chatham Tap for an appetizer. I had a glass of wine and we shared a plate of cheese fries.

We weren't really ready for dinner so we didn't order any, but then didn't get that hungry again so I guess that was supper? I did have some unpictured chips at Mom's house. We went over to Mom and Dads when we got home to play some games and have them try our new wine. I had another glass but forgot to take a picture!! (I was too busy losing at Scattergories to photograph food apparently...)

After a lot of hanging out Dad had to go play, so we decided to go hear him! Besides me, Zach and Mom - Hillary and Steven came too! I had two of these...
And a great time!! We had a blast dancing our hearts out (sometimes to songs we didn't know, haha) and it was so, so much fun. :)

In the wee hours of the morning Steven, Hillary, me and Zach ventured to Sunshine Cafe for breakfast. I ordered this boat of hash browns with eggs, peppers, gravy and cheese.
It was really tasty but I got SO full for some reason. I shared with Zach and Steven and still almost half of it was left. What I ate was good though :) A nice night with both family AND friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment