September 6, 2012

SCOOBY DOO BIRTHDAY

Thursday Afternoon

Good grief I can't seem to figure out what day of the week it is! *Thursday Jordan. It's Thursday today.*

So for lunch on this fine Monday Friday Thursday (just kidding...I ALWAYS know when it's Friday) I made a difficult, gourmet...salad! Well it wasn't difficult and I suppose not that all gourmet. But it WAS a salad!
 Romaine + red & green peppers + cucumber + tomato + hard-boiled egg + (new!) Annie's Herbes de Provence Vinaigrette.
Served with a peach that I wasn't intending on eating today but I punctured it with my finger and then figured I had better eat it before the fruit flies do!
Sadly the tomato (from the store) didn't hold a candle to the tomatoes I have been eating from Grandpa-in-law's garden!! The peach was magnifico though and oh, that dressing! I have a new favorite dressing for sure! It's a bit of a fallish background today in celebration of the fact that I put up my fall decorations in both my classroom and my house!

Afternoon workout of 30 minutes on the gazelle while watching amazing acts on America's Got Talent semi-finals. Time to Skype with Kori for our Thursday date now. I'll leave you with a humorous anecdote from daycare yesterday:
Me: "It's almost my birthday! My birthday comes at the beginning of October."
Little boy: "You havin' a Scooby birthday like me?!?"
Me: "Not this year..."

No comments:

Post a Comment