September 18, 2012

SLAMMIN' SALMON

Tuesday Afternoon

How is it that my cold now seems worse today than it did yesterday? I am taking my vitamins, drinking lots of water, getting plenty of sleep, eating right, exercising, washing my hands- what more do you want body!?!

I know, the body wants some lunch. :) I had a can of Alaskan salmon that I have been eyeing in my pantry lately (and it's been eyeing me back!) and today I was ready to use it!
Jordan's Slammin' Salmon Salad (so simple it really doesn't deserve a recipe)
-cherry tomatoes
-celery (could use any other veggies, I also like green pepper and carrots)
-hard boiled eggs
-canned salmon (could use canned tuna or chicken)
-mustard
-nayonnaise (my vegan version of mayo)
-salt + pepper (sometimes I like to add other spices like cumin or curry powder)

This is great on salad or crackers or a sandwich, but today I ate it straight up!
Along with a portobello mushroom cap broiled with vodka sauce and fontina cheese.


Feeling tired, but I did the Tone It Up Tone up your back workout two times through. Something is always better than nothing!!

I edited last night's post to add a snack and it's a new creation! You should check it out here!

-Need to add that I was getting super tired/low blood sugar near the end of the day and had a TBS of Justin's hazelnut butter. Tasty AND sufficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment