September 21, 2012

THE HUSBAND'S LEFTOVERS

Friday Afternoon

I realized that this week I have used my blender THREE times and every. single. time. have thought how much I need a food processor. My blender is just not that great it is not even meant to do some of the things I force upon it (so mean of me). If only VitaMixes weren't SOOOO ridiculously expensive. *Dream Product*

Hidden in the massive amounts of leftovers taking over the fridge is a little container with a bit of chicken and half a corn on the cob. These are the leftovers from when my husband cooked his own dinner the other night. I didn't realize but they are apparently for me! He keeps asking when I am going to eat his food :) So I figured today's lunch was now or never.
Heated it all up and added cherry tomatoes for good measure. (Partly because they need used up/Partly because they just taste so good all by themselves!)
Look at the teeny-tiny, baby tomato :)
Verdict? Good job honey :) The chicken was especially flavorful! Hmmm...maybe this means I will put him to work in the kitchen here soon?

Even though I am feeling a bit wore down today I wanted to get a good workout in. Did the Shred with Jillian (it's been 5 times now) to help fatigue energize myself! I need to maintain at least a decent energy level because tonight is turbo. I really do look forward to turbo so much every week. Know what else I am looking forward to? The weekend- NO SOCCER GAMES! I get my husband tonight and alllll day/night tomorrow :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment