September 4, 2012

SLEEP, IT'LL GO FASTER

Monday Evening

I slept a LOT on the way home today! Very unlike me, I normally can't sleep in a car at all. I must have needed it. I woke up in time for us to get to Indy and make a Whole Foods run. SO nice to stock up on lovely organic food for the week :)

When we got back home dinner was a free-for-all and I had a bowl of potato soup paired with an open-faced broiled cheese and tomato "sandwich."
Sicilian jack cheese (freshly purchased from Whole Foods today), juicy tomatoes from my gpa-in-law's garden on top of a slice of Ezekiel bread. Broiled just until melted and served with the rest of the tomato! We ate while watching The Help (finally!) and we loved it. Really a good movie. Now it's time to hit the sack to be up bright and early for Monday TUESDAY morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment