September 24, 2012

A PLUOT IS NOT A PLUM

Monday Morning

I think it's best that I didn't have time for a nap yesterday because I slept great last night and woke up completely refreshed this morning! I didn't do any kind of exercise yesterday and was feeling apprehensive about my leg, but I decided I would start out easy on the gazelle and see how it went. Thirty minutes later I realized it hadn't hurt one bit! Still nervous about running, but hoping that giving it a little rest was helpful.

Yesterday at Whole Foods I stocked back up on Dark Chocolate Dreams and really wanted to incorporate it this morning.
 Whole grain waffle was a good vehicle for some peanut butter! Instead of serving it with syrup, I just gave it a little drizzle of agave; worked out great!
Also had a pluot on the side. I have always called these plums but truthfully they are not. Though they sure remind me of one!
Oh! Look who I found hanging out on one of our pendant lights...the Zach doll!
Haha his namesake must have stuck him up there. Well now he has found a new place to chill, we'll see how long it takes the real Zach to notice :)
Hope your Monday rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment