September 10, 2012

SOMETHING ABOUT SOUP

Sunday Afternoon

I am definitely having a "thing" for potato soup lately! Ate some for lunch today and I am pretty sure that it was less than a week ago the last time I had some... This was one of my favorite things to eat as a kid and it is apparently making a big comeback in my life lately :)
I paired my soup up with an open-faced "sandwich." This was a slice of Ezekiel with red and green peppers and sicilian jack cheese stuck under the broiler til toasty. If it looks like I am truly eating lunch in kid-fashion because there is no crust on my sandwich, it's actually because I burnt the crust and cut it off...
Zach and I started the movie "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" during lunch and it is really interesting. This little boy is a crazy good actor I think.

After lunch I accompanied Mom to the library book sale and really cleaned up! For book lovers like the two of us that place is a paradise. It's like loosing two shopaholics in a mall and telling them whatever clothes they can stuff in a bag will only be $2. Because that is what a bag of books costed- two. dollars. !!!! Check out my loot!
I got 21 (I believe) books for $2!!! I am so excited. I was especially thrilled with a couple vegan/vegetarian cookbook finds! Hooray books!

No comments:

Post a Comment