September 27, 2012

SUB-PAR SUB

Thursday Afternoon

Half days are glorious!! I'm so excited to get off at one that it's crazy :) So lunch was ridiculously easy today because Zach had Subway leftovers in the fridge! I never really eat Subway (or fast food in general- though I know Subway is the least of the evils) so I decided to give it a shot.
The sandwich was a 6 inch some type of ham on whole wheat bread with lettuce and I think mayo? Baked chips and a cookie on the side! It felt like a high school student's packed lunch, haha.
The chips were all right, the cookie was great (duh) but I only ate half of the sandwich. I just didn't care for the meat and there was too much mayo (not a fan). At least now I know how I feel about THAT sandwich.

Now I will be off work shortly and am heading to the gym for the first time this week. I have tried so hard since Saturday to rest my leg and do exercises that won't aggravate it. I would L O V E to run today but I am not going to. I'm going to stick to machines where my feet are planted since the gazelle at home doesn't seem to bother me. Then I am going straight to Indy to see Christine!! She is up visiting from South Carolina for just a few days and I am so excited!! A little early birthday present :)

No comments:

Post a Comment